Tuesday, April 3, 2018

oh no!!!!

I HAD SOMETHING VERY BAD HAPPEN!!!! I lost the footage to parts of my film and it was enough that it wasn't just an easy fix....  I was very frustrated to have this happen because I was feeling so confident with the footage that I do have and with such a soon due date I was freaking out. Thank goodness my friends were able to drop what they were doing to come help me but there was one problem. I had a friend who had helped me and was in the majority of the scenes and he could no longer help so what was I going to do? Originally I wanted to cry but that just was NOT going to help my situation. I picked myself up got the help of my friends and reshot our film so I am feeling much better now. I genuinely really liked the way this was is turning out.

Thank goodness for good friends who were able to help!! I guess people really do learn the hard way and next time I am working on a project I am going to be sure to download all footage on a flash drive because technology can be the worst sometimes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...