Sunday, April 1, 2018

As spring break comes to an end I am more than ready to start putting together pieces of my film to make a masterpiece! I have bounced ideas off of multiple friends to get a feel for what they thought and for the most part I have been getting positive reactions!!!! YAY!! Makes me feel good to know that this project I am working hard to make the best possible, is coming together. Getting the project up on its feet was a struggle but it will be all worth it and thats what I keep reminding myself.

I want to get constructive criticism from people who have done this project before so I found asking those friends was the best way to get feedback! I wasn't looking for only positive interactions because sometimes the negative criticism helps make the overall finished project even better! I can't wait to start sharing even more bits and pieces of my project!

As for now, have faith that magic is happening on the other side of this and my film is coming together slowly but surely!!

See you next week for more updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...