Sunday, April 8, 2018

reflection over this crazy project!

While gathering all the footage I have from filming there were so many bloopers that we had which made the editing process even better because of the mistakes. One of the hardest parts about this film process for me was to remember that this was just a film opening and not an entire story being told in 2 minutes.

Overall I am so happy with this whole process I have started my CCR and I am writing the script. I want my personality to show through the CCR. I am used to being in front of the camera and not behind it so this will give me the opportunity to shine through. Even though some of the shots we had I was a part of the film and my friend Robbie just helped us out with the filming of those I don't think we are going to end up using those because it is unnecessary towards the story line.

Although this process was stressful and time consuming I am happy with the way my project is turning out despite losing footage and having to start over! Although I found some aspects to be very stressful I would not have picked something different. I have learned so much about myself and the art of creating something...

 It was cool for me to see what it is like to be behind scenes making the magic happen and not being a part of the magic in front of the screen! I am so grateful for all of my friends that helped me throughout this process and for the support. Thank you to all the people who read my blog and hear my voice through a screen! Can't wait to share with you the finished product!!!

Until then... Back to editing and fixing minor issues I go!!


XOXOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...