Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I have begun to edit my masterpiece after having the worst thing that could have possibly happen, happen. I am happy with the way that this is all coming together though because even though it is still under the drama genre I have taken a different route for my storyline. This one is based off a creepy stalker who finds the girl through ways of social media.

This was a fun thing to film because I used my friends from drama who act so it was fun to watch them bring my story line alive! I have been looking for some royalty free music to use in my video since these are easy tracks to use without having to ask for permission. I don't think I will be putting music behind the whole video yet unless if it is very low and deep music to go along with the theme.
I will have to test out the way it sounds the next time that I am editing!

Can't wait for you to see the way this all turns out! I am SO excited :)

See you sooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...