Thursday, April 12, 2018

Silence

I have been so busy with my computer editing for the last week but I thought I would stop and keep this up to date!! I AM DONE EDITING!! While editing I was adding some sound. In all honesty and with the help of others we found the sound to be nothing but cheesy. I would not want to throw in cheesy sound to ruin the work and suspenseful feel I have tried to create. I went with a film opening that was quiet besides the background music used in the back....

The film itself would not be silent but I felt keeping the film opening to minimum sound would allow the viewer to feel the suspense. This was an artistic choice not one I just gave up on!

I can't believe that this whole process is coming to an end but I can't wait for you to see the masterpiece in which I have created!!!

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...