Sunday, March 4, 2018

Just a little more research and some cuteness too:)


It's me again!!! Welcome back!

I needed to figure out something to talk about this post and I genuinely want to go with the fact that with the research done last night I am thinking I will go with a dramatic genre for my film. I have been researching more and more of the drama genre. This genre focuses and relies heavily on the fact that the characters are being created with realistic characteristics. Emotional and relational development development of realistic characters is very important to portray the fact that the character needs to be known. Drama films as well as portraying the characters it also relies on creating a realistic plot to make the film flow even more!

The plot of the film is how the narrative points arranged in the story to make the the story understandable to the viewer! The dramatic film needs to have some sort of problem within the story. Although that is not the case all the time it is normal to see a conflict within the story! I want to create a drama film that has some sort of life message in it! I believe that things happen for a reason and although things may seem sometimes as if they are not working out there is still a reason that it is happening! I want the meaning of the story to not be known right away but have hidden messages throughout it! I plan to create a message that is and can be felt throughout a wide range of people!

I am glad that I have started this project although it has been a long week... I can't wait for next week! Just to throw in some light hearted happiness enjoy this picture of puppies!


Have a good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...