Sunday, March 18, 2018

A glimpse into how I chose what I chose

I have finally decided on what sort of route I want to go down when it comes to plot. I am thinking of showing the life of a typical teenage girl who wakes up into what might seem like the perfect life and putting on a smile as if it were makeup. People never know what is going on behind the closed doors of someones house. I know for me personally I know how it can feel to wake up and be "happy" in a time when it isn't so happy. Some can't and will never understand what it feels like to have to fake a smile that seems so real.

Throughout the time of when things were not so great I knew one person who was my constant, she never left and she saw things when it got really bad and was also there for the really good times. That was my friend Emily. Emily has been the person I have known from the time I moved from Colorado to Florida and since then she has been my best friend. Emily is in my theatre class and so I know her ability to act and she is amazing.

I want someone who is able to portray a realistic story without making it cheesy. The story I am going to create will be one that is close to my heart and meant to show anything can be overcome even when it seems as if it can not.

I saw a movie recently that reminded me of this exact message. The movie "THE EDGE OF SEVENTEEN" can be read about here. This movie was placed under the comedy and drama genres and was put up for awards. This was a real life movie to me since it was one that the average teenager could relate to. I find it often people enjoy the movies or films that make their life see better. I don't want to make ones life problems seem smaller than the next but the story I am making is not meant to make a person laugh!

I will begin storyboarding shots and angles at the beginning of this week and will share any pictures I draw along the process! (Mind I am not a good drawer!!)

See you in my next post! Until then.... <3






























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...