Saturday, March 10, 2018

Thinking about the film and thinking about the road I want to go down, I have been thinking about characters. I reached out to a few people who I am close with to see if they would be interested in helping me. I am in drama and so a bunch of the kids that I associate with happen to be actors or actresses. One of my best friends Emily is willing to jump in and help! I know I will end up needing more than one but logically have to start planning this out.

 One of my biggest obstacles during this whole thing was the show RENT at school because I have had little to no time to even eat lunch or dinner! I finish the show tonight and so I will be on and ready giving my full energy toward this project. I have started to plan out some of what I will need to be filming.

I know making blog posts will become easier as I will have slight clips and pictures to show of my work but right now it is just a lot of planning!

For my next blog post this week I am going to be making a schedule of the posts and work that needs to be done this way I know I am on time with everything! So here is to a new project and a free-er schedule! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last but not least...

MY CCR!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66hjrpNAsI A special thanks to my actor and actress: Robert Goldstein and Emily Ince Than...